Only 2hrs of use on this basically brand new LEHR 2.5HP Propane Engine.
The first propane-powered outboard engines, LEHR 2.5hp motors present an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective alternative to gasoline.
The LEHR four-stroke engines run on 110-octane propane, and are eco-friendly with zero evaporative emissions, because propane, unlike gasoline, is not listed as a marine pollutant by the DOT. Propane is 50-times cleaner than gas, with 96% less carcinogenic compounds, 60-70% less smog-producing hydrocarbons and no Class I or II ozone-depleting chemicals. It’s also domestically produced, reducing our dependency on foreign oil.
LEHR outboards are easy starting with no choke and no priming, reliable with no carburetor gum-up or winterizing, economical because propane costs roughly half as much as gas. Convenient Twist ’n Go fueling on 2.5hp model. Simply twist in a standard 16.4oz. propane canister and start your engine—no messy mixing or gasoline storage required.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke OHV
- Engine Displacement: 72cc
- Shaft Length: 15″
- Weight: 37.4lb.
- Fuel: Propane (LPG)
- Fuel Tank Type: 16.4oz. “camping bottle” and/or remote tank (sold separately)
- Running Time: Throttle @ 5000rpm: approx. one hour; Throttle @ 3000rpm: approx. 2 1/2 hours
- Exhaust System: Above prop
- Ignition System: CDI
- Gearing: Forward, Neutral
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1